Our people are what make OTM special and we make it our top priority to treat them well.
- Are you a creative individual with top technical skills?
- Do you love to collaborate with team members?
- Are you dedicated to delivering the best solutions to clients?
Join the OTM family and energize your career.
Why Join OTM?
Expand Your Horizons
You can be the difference in some of the most exciting projects in Silicon Valley. When you join the OTM team, you get the opportunity to work alongside some of the best minds and on the hottest projects in Silicon Valley. You’ll develop new job skills and gain relevant work experience that adds value to your career.
We've Got Your Back
You’re unique, with your own career and life aspirations. We get to know you, your skills and offer opportunities at amazing companies with fascinating projects that further your career.
We do not share your information with anyone without your consent.
OTM attracts and retains the best. Our professionals are part of the OTM family with exceptional benefits, volunteer and community outreach opportunities, and regular social events.
We provide workers’ compensation and liability insurance for all our personnel.
Employee Benefits include:
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Financial Planning and Legal Counseling
- Discounts and Special Offers
- Volunteer Opportunities
“I have been with OTM for 6 months as an employee and I foster such a friendly, personable atmosphere despite being working at client locations, managers meet in-person frequently to discuss work conditions. They are approachable and I laud them for competence and for the honest, ethical approach they take to running the business. The work-life balance is truly extraordinary, not just a saying that everyone throws around. The company also provides a compensation package which includes a combination of regular merit increases, equity awards, 401(k) matching.”
-Suseela, OTM Employee
I want to work for OTM
OTM Software Professionals, Inc. is recruiting for our San Jose, CA office: Business Analyst (job code #38389):
- Responsible for business analysis and project management of web content data.
- Manage UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with end users for the relevancy testing of search algorithms including coordination and user acceptance signoff. Participate in strategic discussions and roadmap delivery with the business.
- May work at undetermined worksites in the US and relocation may be required.
Education and Experience Required:
Master’s degree in Engineering Management, Computer Information Systems, or Business Administration and 2 years of relevant experience