Our people are what make OTM special and we make it our top priority to treat them well.
- Are you a creative individual with top technical skills?
- Do you love to collaborate with team members?
- Are you dedicated to delivering the best solutions to clients?
Join the OTM family and energize your career.
Why Join OTM?
Expand Your Horizons
You can be the difference in some of the most exciting projects in Silicon Valley. When you join the OTM team, you get the opportunity to work alongside some of the best minds and on the hottest projects in Silicon Valley. You’ll develop new job skills and gain relevant work experience that adds value to your career.
We've Got Your Back
You’re unique, with your own career and life aspirations. We get to know you, your skills and offer opportunities at amazing companies with fascinating projects that further your career.
We do not share your information with anyone without your consent.
OTM attracts and retains the best. Our professionals are part of the OTM family with exceptional benefits, volunteer and community outreach opportunities, and regular social events.
We provide workers’ compensation and liability insurance for all our personnel.
Employee Benefits include:
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Financial Planning and Legal Counseling
- Discounts and Special Offers
- Volunteer Opportunities
“I have been with OTM for 6 months as an employee and I foster such a friendly, personable atmosphere despite being working at client locations, managers meet in-person frequently to discuss work conditions. They are approachable and I laud them for competence and for the honest, ethical approach they take to running the business. The work-life balance is truly extraordinary, not just a saying that everyone throws around. The company also provides a compensation package which includes a combination of regular merit increases, equity awards, 401(k) matching.”
-Suseela, OTM Employee
I want to work for OTM
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
- • Collaborating with site strategists and other stakeholders across BU’s on determining content optimization strategy for better ranking of results on Cisco.com with over one million web pages and over three (3) million pieces of community content;
- • Participating in search engine relevancy tuning of algorithms with the technical teams and extensively working in Agile environment to track the progress of various developments in the search result optimization;
- • Analysing large amounts of data from OBIEE reporting dashboards for a wide-range of analysis activities to prepare reports based on different business cases for various stakeholders who have their content on Cisco.com.
- • Facilitating requirement elicitation/user story grooming sessions with cross functional teams who have impact on the search results on cisco.com.
- • Participating in web data reporting for the cisco.com site (using Adobe Analytics) and search page (using Domo).
- • Working on large datasets in Excel/Domo for web data analysis.
- • Acting as an interface between the business stakeholders and the IT teams.
- • Providing ad hoc analysis, reporting support and detailed analysis (using Domo and Adobe Analytics) to various business stakeholders.
- • Performing AB Testing before launching any new functionalities.
- • Extensively working in Agile environment to track the progress of various developments in the search optimization projects.
- • Working with the global teams of cisco.com to help them enhance search experience on global sites too.
- • Participating in complete software development lifecycle using Agile methodology.
- • Managing UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with end users including coordination and business acceptance signoff.
- • Leading discussions for search engine relevancy tuning of algorithms with the technical teams.
- • Managing Cross Functional Information Boxes on the search results page to enhance user experience and results findability.
- • Responding to search feedback from the external users of cisco.com with appropriate technical/business solutions.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering Management, Software Engineering, Business Administration, Information Technology or a related field of study required.