Our people are what make OTM special and we make it our top priority to treat them well.
- Are you a creative individual with top technical skills?
- Do you love to collaborate with team members?
- Are you dedicated to delivering the best solutions to clients?
Join the OTM family and energize your career.
Why Join OTM?
Expand Your Horizons
You can be the difference in some of the most exciting projects in Silicon Valley. When you join the OTM team, you get the opportunity to work alongside some of the best minds and on the hottest projects in Silicon Valley. You’ll develop new job skills and gain relevant work experience that adds value to your career.
We've Got Your Back
You’re unique, with your own career and life aspirations. We get to know you, your skills and offer opportunities at amazing companies with fascinating projects that further your career.
We do not share your information with anyone without your consent.
OTM attracts and retains the best. Our professionals are part of the OTM family with exceptional benefits, volunteer and community outreach opportunities, and regular social events.
We provide workers’ compensation and liability insurance for all our personnel.
Employee Benefits include:
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Financial Planning and Legal Counseling
- Discounts and Special Offers
- Volunteer Opportunities
“I have been with OTM for 6 months as an employee and I foster such a friendly, personable atmosphere despite being working at client locations, managers meet in-person frequently to discuss work conditions. They are approachable and I laud them for competence and for the honest, ethical approach they take to running the business. The work-life balance is truly extraordinary, not just a saying that everyone throws around. The company also provides a compensation package which includes a combination of regular merit increases, equity awards, 401(k) matching.”
-Suseela, OTM Employee
I want to work for OTM
Java Test Developer
JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for Java Programming and coding. Writing junit test cases. Performing Unit testing using Java. Handling deployment processes. Developing Java Test Tools for testing and quality assurance of large scale eCommerce Applications.
- Object-oriented programming and component based development with Java
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- Server side development to help build ecommerce publishing tools
- Development of micro services for vending data to the UI Applications
- Work in Agile software development environment
- Design and develop data processing platform for product merchandizing
- Performance and optimization of spark jobs
- Design, develop, and operate code across multiple production systems
- Deliver highly scalable and reliable production ready code
- Leverage and implement CI/CD pipelines for software delivery e.g Jenkins, Sonar
- Unit testing using Java
- Participate in design and code review
- Developing Java Test Tools for testing and quality assurance of large scale e-commerce Applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field of study required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with object oriented programming using Java
- 5+ years of experience building web services over huge volume of data
- 2 years of experience developing with web/app containers such as Jboss, Apache Tomcat
- 3+ years of experience with modern development too such as Eclipse and IntelliJ Idea
- 2 years of development experience and deep understanding of Apache Cassandra, Solr and Spark
- 2 years implementing open source technologies and supporting them
- 2 years implementing micro service architecture and service oriented architecture
- 2 years implementation of highly available customer facing system using web technologies like JSP, Node js, MVC architecture
- 2 years experience with scrum-based agile development
- 4+ years experience managing applications and Web Services in Linux environment
- Detail orientated with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with software design including definition, prototype, proof concept, design, interface implementation, testing and maintenance
- Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE, SCM, XML, Required
- Ability to analyze existing database schema DDL/instance layout and determine impacts migrating to new target schema/instance environment